Outlook is the most used e-mail account in an organization, show if you have a new iPhone, then you can configure Outlook account in iOS easily. Nowadays, smartphones bring all the work-related apps on hands. All you need to set up and good to go. Many iPhone Users have asked the question how to add work outlook e-mail to iPhone, well both Microsoft and Apple have made the process simple for users.
Outlook is known for its compatibility to work with other devices, however, Apple restricts some applications not to install on iPhone, but this is not the case with Outlook for mac. Users who recently bought new iPhone and want outlook email on phone can follow the below-given steps to add Outlook mail, contact, calendar.
Proper caution should be taken while synchronising Outlook account with iPhone X. If any error is encountered then avoid the manual methods and go for iPhone Data Recovery Software. Check steps to add Outlook account.
Setting Up Outlook Email on iPhone X
There are numerous users asking for Outlook for iOS installation on iPhone. Check out the simple steps for Outlook email on iPhone.
- Go to Apple store and download Outlook for iOS app
- Install the Outlook application and then click on get started if you are a first time user
- Else click on the settings icon and select ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendars’
- Click on Add Account and now enter the full e-mail address of account which you want to add
- Click on the Add Account button
- Enter your Outlook account password and click on Sign In
- If the 2 step verification is activated, Microsoft may send OTP on the mobile number, which is required to enter on next screen
- Enter the code or request call for authentication
- Click on Yes to give ‘Outlook for iOS’ permission to sync with the calendar
- This will configure ‘Outlook for iOS’ in your new iPhone X.
Thus just by following simple methods, you can open Outlook emails, attachments and other files in Outlook for iPhone app.
Is OWA Available on iPhone?
Outlook Web Application is a web-based tool that can be accessed from any browser. It is like Gmail web app. Users can log in to their account anytime and anywhere on iPhone and other smartphone having web-browser. To use Outlook.com on Apple iPhone X follow the below-given steps
Open OWA on iPhone X
- Connect your iPhone with internet via Wifi or cellular network.
- Now Open the Safari web browser
- Now type Outlook.com in the address bar
- The Outlook Web Application (OWA) will open
- Enter your e-mail address and password
- Click on Sign-in, you can select to remember password if you are the only user of the device
- Now you can see outlook emails, message on iPhone
In this way, you can simply add Microsoft outlook account in iPhone and view mail, messages, calendar on your smartphone. Download Outlook for iPhone.