Caverta is a popular medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is actively filled with a potent drug named Sildenafil Citrate. It effectively works to palliate ED by enhancing blood flow towards the male reproductive system. Therefore, improved blood supply helps to gain a firm erection. Caverta is widely recommended to restore erectile function.
Erectile Dysfunction is a condition caused due to a lack of blood flow towards the penile organ, and therefore, a man cannot attain an erection for satisfactory lovemaking. There are various medications available. However, one of the commonly recommended medicine to treat erectile dysfunction is Caverta. It is a very effective medication that treats this condition and helps to improve erectile function. This drug consists of an active ingredient known as Sildenafil Citrate, which helps to enhance blood supply in the male organ.
It is a generic version of the brand named Viagra. It is very affordable and provides the same results as the brand version. It is an easy, safe, and rapid treatment method against ED. So, let’s know in detail about this drug.
Mechanism of Caverta
Sildenafil Citrate, which is the key component of this drug, it acts as a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor. It works to suppress the activity of this enzyme because it degrades cGMP. Once the enzyme gets inhibited; it increases the production of nitric oxide and cGMP. Next, the blood vessels in the penile organ dilate and muscles get relaxed. Nitric oxide enhances blood circulation in the body, including in the male organ. Ultimately, the rapid blood flow provides the desired erection.
Dosage of Caverta
This drug must be taken only after consulting your doctor. Remember, you should always follow the prescribed dosage and avoid making any changes to it. However, the standard dosage is 50 to 100mg.
- Take the pill roughly 45 minutes before involving in intercourse
- Whole pill must be consumed; without breaking or crushing, with water
- Take only one dose in a day, taking two doses in a day will lead to overdose
- It is better to take this medication on an empty stomach
Using Caverta may cause some common side effects such as headache, back pain, facial flushing, upset stomach, etc. Although, these side effects are very mild and disappear after some time. In case if you face any unusual side effects for a long time; you should immediately ask for medical help. Avoiding such severe side effects may be very dangerous. Some serious side effects are blurry vision, nausea, and chest pain.
Precautions to be followed:
While using Caverta you need to follow some precautions for a smooth recovery. The below mentioned are some common precautions you need to follow.
- Avoid eating grapefruit and fatty-meal with Caverta. It slowdowns its effect and interacts with the drug
- Also, do not consume alcohol before or after taking this drug
- Avoid taking Caverta if you are taking nitrate-based medications and alpha-blockers
- Women should not take this medication; it can be cause critical health issues
- Also, avoid this drug if you are suffering from other serious health conditions; such as cardiac disorders and kidney disorder
This was some basic information about the popular anti-impotent drug Caverta. It easily restores erectile function in impotent men and helps them to relish pleasurable activity.
Undoubtedly, this drug is most commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction. However, this medication should be taken only after doctor’s consultation.