Residential Shipments generates multitudinous questions and getting solution to each of them is an essential task to do. Therefore, clarify all your minor as well as major concerns while moving with best movers Singapore. Go through the below mentioned details and add them in your question bank. Doing this will help you to get the transparency with respect to your movement.
1. How can I contact a relocating company in Singapore?
There are enormous companies offering relocating services, you just need to visit the official website of the company you want to move with and then, you can find all the details and phone numbers to contact them.
2. How can I put an enquiry?
You can simply put an enquiry from the web portal. Follow the steps given on the website to generate an enquiry.
3. Do they provide moving services within Singapore only?
No, they offer moving solutions to all the customers across the globe.
4. Do they have professionally trained workers?
Yes, they have expertise and capable manpower to perform every task efficiently.
5. How the cost is calculated in the quotation?
On the basis of the pre- move survey, a quotation is generated. The cost is calculated according to the number of the articles to be shifted and the distance which is required to be covered. These two things are kept in mind will computing the cost of the quotation.
6. How many days prior I need to confirm the date for the movement?
You can inform, at least a week before the planned date. This will help the hired experts to arrange essential amenities accordingly.
7. How long it will take to move my stuff?
The total time taken depends upon the distance between the two locations that is pickup and drop locations.
8. Can I pack my articles on my own?
No, you cannot do this. The hired company is responsible for all the tasks related to a shipment. They have expertise manpower for packing every item safely.
9. Which articles are prohibited from being shipped?
Items include- kerosene oil, hazardous chemicals, filled cylinders, alcohol and drugs are some of the goods that are not allowed to be shipped.
10. Can I pack my fragile items on my own?
No, once you have opted for an expertise, you are not required to pack any of the items on your own. They have a team of expert and qualified manpower who will perform all the activities professionally.
11. What all services they offer?
They facilitates all the services involving-
12. How can I track my consignment?
They have GPS trackers enabled in every vehicle. A customer can trace the status through an online platform. The working of the whole process will be guided by the concerned executive.
13. What will happen if delivery gets delayed?
The movers in Singapore are time bounded; they deliver the consignment within the given time frame irrespective of the situations that are beyond their control.