Transporting and then reorganizing the household stuff at a completely unsettled place is demanding and exhausting task for a common man. There are uncountable formalities and responsibilities that are attached to the whole process. Also, it requires a proper management to make it successful in one go. Therefore, to make the whole procedure manageable and facile it is recommended to hire best packers and movers. They have a team of experts to deal with all kinds of shipments whether it is a commercial, official, industrial or a residential move.
Here I will be mentioning the step by step process that is followed by such moving companies to keep the residential items safe in the whole journey.
1. Pre- move survey- This is the first and foremost step of every movement. It is performed once the enquiry is punched by the customer. The main aim of doing a pre move survey is to know the exact quantity and value of the consignment that is required to move. An executive from the hired company arrives at the customer’s residence to examine all the goods and then gives the price estimate on its basis.
2. Quotation for the prices being charged- After the survey is done, amount that is required to be paid by the customer is calculated on the basis of the services he opted for and is given to the customer in the form of the price quotation.
3. Arrival on the pre decided date- After agreeing on the quotation given, the executives visit the customer’s residence on the decided date with all the packing material required to pack all the articles.
4. Guarded packing and loading- All the fragile, major and minor articles are packed by them using advanced techniques in order to safeguard every article during transit. After that loading of every item is done in the planned sequence with reference to their sizes and nature. They have specialized containers which have safety belts and other safety amenities to keep the consignment secure. Major items are tied with such belts to keep them straight in the entire journey.
5. Cautious transportation and insurance- Before loading the goods, everything is insured by these companies to avoid any kind of damage by charging a specific percentage on the amount declared in accordance with the consignment by the customer. And this amount is also added in the quotation. Then, the transportation takes place.
6. Delivery and inspection of the consignment- After the goods has reached to their destination they will unload the articles and examine each of them properly and if something damages, customer will be getting the claim against the same.
7. Rearrangement of the goods- For the customer’s benefit, an additional service is offered by reliable movers and packers and it is known as rearrangement. In simple words, the packers will place every item as per the guidance of the customer.
Hope these details will help you in all the possible ways.
Have a safe move!