Pune also called Poona, the official name until 1978 is the second largest city in the Indian state of Maharashtra, after Mumbai. It is the ninth most populous cityin the country with an estimated population of 3.13 million. Along with it’s extended city limits Pimpri Chinchwad and the three cantonment towns of Pune, Khadki and Dehu Road, Pune forms the urban core of the eponymous Pune Metropolitan Region (PMR). According to the 2011 census, the urban area has a combined population of 5.05 million while the population of the metropolitan region is estimated at 7.27 million.
In the 18th century, the city was the seat of the Peshwas, the prime ministers of the Maratha Empire and so was one of the most important political centres on the Indian subcontinent. Pune is ranked the number one city in India in the ease of living ranking index. The city is considered to be the cultural capital of Maharashtra. It is also known as the “Oxford of the East” due to the presence of several well-known educational institutions.
The city has emerged as a major educational hub in recent decades, with nearly half of the total international students in the country studying in Pune. Being so flawless and formidable city, it attracts lots of migrants moving to and from Pune. Relocation is not an easy task as it seems to be. Thus, it needs to be handled and executed meticulously.
This is a lengthy and complicated process which includes lots of things to perform other than main tasks such as packing and moving. Thus, it is advisable to hire movers and packers in Pune. For safe and smooth relocation, one needs to integrate all of the steps, be prepared with a back-up plan, execute timely, track every stage, deal with all of the middlemen, ensure the safety of consignment etc. This clearly states that how much tedious and hectic task it is. If you really want to make it happy and enjoyable, then you start planning your relocation well in advance.
Let’s check out how to plan your relocation to make your shifting process successful:
1. Decide Final Date of Relocation: It is very much essential to finalize the date of your move as this date will help in planning the schedule for execution of other activities. No one has spare time to spend in this complicated task, so date is very much necessary to finalize to judge that how much speed and time is required to devote to each activity. This way, you can plan easily what to perform by whom and when.
2. Arrange and Organize Entire Goods to be Moved: This is an important step to execute as it will help you to segregate which goods are useful and necessary to carry along and which needs to dispose off. This way, you can save cost and burden of goods during relocation. If you own goods that are in good condition but not useful for you anymore, then you should either sell them or denote them to needy. Once segregation of goods get complete, gather the goods to be relocated at one place room-wise. But make sure to gather fragile and excessive delicate items like glassware, paintings, frames and decorative items at different place.
3. Spread the News about Relocation Around: It is very much essential to inform banks, insurance, company, local vendors, neighbors, etc about your relocation. Moreover, it’s essential to notify your office management and kid’s school about your move.
4. Prepare a Checklist of goods: This is a good way to make you informed about number of boxes to be relocated as well as types of goods packed inside. This checklist proves fruitful during each and every stage of relocation.
5. Hire Best and Reliable Home Removal Company: The next and final step in planning a move is to hire a reputed, renowned, professional and experienced moving company for your move that is best and reliable for the execution of your shifting process. While hiring moving company, you need to be extra attentive as your one wrong decision can prove great loss for you.
Thereafter, your finalized company will start executing packing process and ensures higher protection to your goods by making use of best packing materials such as corrugated boxes, bubble wraps, cellophane sheets, cartons, thermocol sheets etc. Each and every good gets packed carefully with utmost safety and their packaging will be hard enough to bear an accidental fall or drop.
Once all the goods get packed properly, they are loaded safely to the carriers using modernized tools and equipments for safe transportation. Their carriers are also well designed and closed from all sides to protect the goods from all external harms during transit. Planning your move according to above stated points will definitely make your relocation successful with packers and movers Pune.